As a non-profit organization we seek support to enable us to achieve our goals. Our expenses include concert
hall fees, music, miscellaneous supplies, accompanists, travel costs, advertising, a director's stipend, recording
costs and equipment, program printing, etc. We are grateful for the financial support we have received from:
- The Idaho National Engineering Laboratory (INL) through corporate funds from Battelle Energy Alliance, LLC
- The Idaho National Engineering and Environmental
Laboratory (INEEL) through corporate funds from Bechtel BWXT Idaho, LLC
- The CHC Foundation
- The Leland D. Beckman Foundation
- The City of Idaho Falls Grants for the Arts Committee
- Chesbro Music Company
- North Wind, Inc.
- Holden Kidwell Hahn & Crapo, PLLC
- Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
- Piper Jaffray
- The Post Register
- The AT&T Foundation
- The William J. & Shirley A. Maeck Family Foundation
- Individual donors throughout Southeast Idaho
In addition to grants we have received, major financial support has been provided by members of the choir.
We would also like to thank MicroServ Computer Technologies for providing us with web hosting services.
If you are interested in supporting our work, tax-deductible donations to Anam Cara can be made by mailing a
P.O. Box 2575
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83403
For more information on our fund-raising efforts and needs, you may contact us at that same address or via e-mail at email@example.com